Presented by ACP for 3.5 CME credits
Presented by Health.gov for 1 CME credit
Presented by American Society of Addiction Medicine for 2 -2.5 CME credits
Free SAGES Opivoid Actvity: 8 CME credits to meet DEA/MATE Act!
The SAGES OpiVoid™ Activity is a FREE online enduring activity providing 8-hours of MATE Act-required training for DEA-registered surgeons and members of the surgical team on the prevention, recognition, and care of people with substance use disorders including those with concurrent pain and/or medical co-morbidities. This program is focused on surgical issues related to substance use disorders, effective treatment planning, and pain management and substance misuse.
This activity is FREE for SAGES Members!
- Go to www.sages.org/login
- Enter your credentials and click LOG IN.
- From the user panel, click Access Organization Wide Learning System (OWLS).
- The OWLS dashboard will appear.
- After logging in, click Catalog from the menu or Browse All from the dashboard.
- Type OpiVoid into the search bar.
- Click Continue to enroll or View Details to learn more about the course.
Brought to you by the SAGES QOS Committee and OpiVoid™ Task Force
Activity Chair: Gina Adrales, MD, MPH
QOS Committee Chair: Deborah Keller, MD, MS
Task Force Reviewers: Anjali Gresens, MD; Nabajit Choudhury, MD; Julio Flavio Fiore Junior, MSc, PhD